All State Real Estate called me in a bit of a panic. They had had two different local web guys work on a new design for their website. Between the two, it had been almost a year. Then, suddenly, their email was down and they couldn’t search listings, or even show their own. Big problem for a real estate company.
I was able to give them the design they wanted, email that actually worked and full RMLS listing search within a week.
Some other cool features I was able to give them are:
- The ability to add/edit/delete brokers from their office rosters.
- The ability to add/edit/delete branch offices.
- A custom, database driven page for each of their branch offices that shows a map with a link to directions, the office’s featured listings and contact information for the principal broker.
- Dynamic Quick-Link pull down menus for getting to a branch office’s page, or a specific broker’s page.
- A property management section with the ability to add/edit/delete listings that include photos and all the normal rental information.
- A for sale by owner section that lets users upload FSBO listings that can be seen by anyone who views the All State website.
If you are a broker working all on your own, or an office with a whole bunch of brokers, I can build you a site that fits our specific needs and budget. I’m happy to help.